The Web Designer is responsible for the customize graphics coding and maintenance of all public and private facing web and e-commerce sites. The Web Designer works closely with the Marketing and Graphics department and the Senior Programmer to deliver content and feature a rich virtual experience.
- Create and maintain all Pacific Whale Foundation websites included, but not limited to, E-commerce, blog and mapping services.
- Design new customize websites and services to make better use of client networks and Emerging Technologies.
- Troubleshoot to resolve customer web support issues
- Work closely with Marketing and Graphics department to bring web design in sync with that of print.
- PNS always prefer to customize and responsive design, a designer should have good knowledge about the same.
- Maintain conversation with the client on a working project.
- PNS client field visit, if client requires.
- Project development responsibilities.
- Project Delivery on time.
- Three years of experience with Customize code Development.
- Candidate should be qualified as BSC IT / BCA / BE Computer / CS.
- Candidate should have worked on minimum :
- 10 E-commerce Customized websites.
- 30 Static Customized Responsive Websites.
- 15 Customized Landing Pages.
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skill.
- English Communication is compulsory.
- Project Understanding level to a high note.
- Customize Responsibility understanding.
- Excellent hand of Experience in HTML 5 / CSS 3 / BOOTSTRAP / PHOTOSHOP.
- Should have good Communication skill with clients.
- Should have the ability to work as a Team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work on flexible schedule, including some nights and/or weekends as necessary.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
HR Person : Alpana Singh
Email id : email@example.com
Contact No : +91 91376 27228